Welcome Everyone and Namaste!!

 I'm very new at blogging so please forgive me.  I've created this blog to give you wholesome Nutrition, Lifestyle, health and wellness tips as well as to give glances into the world of Naturopathic Medicine. I invite you all to comment, make suggestions and ask questions (that may be the subject of future posts ;).  
The aim is to provide information that may help people to empower themselves, improving their own lives and those around them. I also want to make this blog fun and interesting, so I may even throw a few delicious (but healing and nutritious) recipes your way!

Note: As a Naturopathic Physician my goal here is to give general Naturopathic advice about health and lifestyle support based on traditional knowledge, clinical evidence and research material combined with Naturopathic experience. This information is provided to help you gain a greater knowledge about Naturopathy such as diagnostic techniques, healing practices, remedies, drugs and medicines, exercise,positive lifestyle, physical and body therapies, cooking and nutrition, vitamin/mineral and herbal supplements, spirituality and energetic medicine. I hope the information contained in this blog will help you to educate yourself and I do not at any point intend to replace the advice and treatment given by your own health care practitioner.

In Health and Vitality,
Michelle Drains N.D., M.S.

Next Time: "What is Naturopathic Medicine?"

Comments

Popular Posts